TDCAA Community
Expert Witness - Dr. Linda Norton

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2623030567/m/9033009467

January 06, 2004, 16:44
Lesa Pamplin
Expert Witness - Dr. Linda Norton
Does anyone have information on Dr. Linda Norton? She is a pathologist from Dallas and is expected to testify next week in a Capital Murder for the defense. This case involves Closed Head Trauma on a 7 month old baby.

[This message was edited by Admin on 01-07-04 at .]
January 06, 2004, 17:12
Tuck
She testified FOR me many years ago (1994) in a SBI to a child case. I understand she has been testifying alot for the dark side in recent years. Give me a call at (936) 873-2137 or email me at tmmclain@myriad.net
January 07, 2004, 08:15
rob kepple
Also, check the expert witness directory on this web site (at the top middle). There are three prosecutors listed who have information concerning Dr. Norton, and you should give them a call. I think Dr. Norton has testified for the State and for the defense in cases handled by the prosecutors listed in our directory....
January 07, 2004, 08:26
Tim Cole
I have used Dr. Norton as a consultant a couple of times. Currently have a child capital murder case in which she will consult and probably testify. Most people I talked to about her seem to find her credible. She worked for the Dallas County Medical Examiner prior to going private. I don't think she is purely a defense hack but again I have limited experience with her.