TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    JOSEPH GUILEYARDO, MD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JOSEPH GUILEYARDO, MD Login/Join

posted
I have an execution style murder coming up. D was in back seat of car, shot driver and passenger multiple times in back. Driver paraplegic, but able to testify. Defense has noticed us on this guy who appears to be out of Dallas and previously wrote articles on SIDS. Anyone know anything?

Posts: 12 | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lindsey Roberts is your contact at TDCAA in the expert database. Guileyardo is well known to prosecutors.

Posts: 172 | Location: Georgetown, Texas, USA | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. G was my expert in a child death capital case I finished yesterday, and he pretty much sealed the deal for us.
I think juries really like him because his opinions are very down to earth and common sensical. Mine certainly did. If he's on the defense side, I don't think you can expect him to go way out on a limb to hurt your case. He very much just calls it as he sees it, and concedes the points that should be conceded.

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post