TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Childs age from digital images
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Childs age from digital images Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know of an expert who would be in a position to testify as to the age of a child using digital images of the child. I have a sexual assault of a child case where the identification of the child may be called into question. (My alleged victim claims to be asleep and not remember specifics of the assault)I think that if I can find an expert who can testify as to the approximate age of the child in our digital images...then if I am reading this Gollihar case correctly...then it may not matter who exactly the child really is. If she is the under the age in the statute...then I may be good to go. As always...any help is much appreciated.

Posts: 130 | Location: Hempstead, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call Jennifer Lee at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. She is an analyst with their Child Victim Identification Project. I've worked with her several times over the years, and I can't say enough good things about her and that organization. I'm sure they can point you to someone.

Her number is 1-877-446-2632 x 6431

Posts: 200 | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want someone in Texas, you might try Dr. Nancy Kellogg at the Bexar County CAC (Child Safe? I can't remember the official name of it. She's the medical director and a pediatrician and has testified about these things before.)

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post