TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    blood spatter experts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

blood spatter experts Login/Join

posted
I am compiling a list for the Expert witness seminar in June of experts available in Texas for blood spatter interpretation. If you have someone in your jurisdiction who has testified well for you, please e-mail me their name and contact information and any other comments. I will probably contact them for some background info. jmccown@wilco.org

[p.s. already know Bob Henderson who has trained many of our Texas guys. I'm looking for the ones who have been trained who have gone on to testify successfully]

Thanks!

Posts: 172 | Location: Georgetown, Texas, USA | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked to the head of our Crime Lab. Besides Bob Henderson, he mentioned Tom Bevel, TBI Forensic Education and Counseling. His phone number is 405-447-4469. He said that Bevel has taught and testified for years all over the country. I believe one of the cases was the Darly Routier case.

Janette Ansolabehere

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
last chance to add someone from your neck of the woods. apparently the list is fairly short, or...nobody reads the forum.

Posts: 172 | Location: Georgetown, Texas, USA | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe you could get one of the CSI guys or gals. They seem to know what they are doing.

John Bradley
District Attorney
Williamson County, Texas

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post