TDCAA Community
Vicodan and Alcohol

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2623030567/m/9401069921

May 17, 2006, 11:28
Gordon LeMaire
Vicodan and Alcohol
Anybody got the name of a good expert on the effects of mixing Vicodan and Alcohol?
May 18, 2006, 03:37
John B. Lyons
Try your local crime lab or medical examiners office. They will have toxicologists on staff. If you have a DRE in your area, he can give you a great deal of information about the signs and symptoms of influence. Your local pharmacist or Poison Control can be a good source of info. on Rx drugs.
May 18, 2006, 08:49
Gordon LeMaire
Got your email, for some reason can't seem to get a reply back to you. Thanks for the input.
May 19, 2006, 02:07
John B. Lyons
Our IT folks have things screwed down really tight (trying to keep viruses, worms, etc. from coming through via email). Many times it prevents a lot of legitamate email from getting through.

I'm out of the office this week at the National Impaired Driving Conference in Dallas. Call my office (817-556-6859) and leave me a voicemail if you need any more info.
November 23, 2006, 07:35
Barnett
I was unable to get anyone on short notice so I had our judge take judicial notice that the Physician's Desk Reference is a learned treatise. Then I read into the record the information I wanted regarding oxycontin and vicodin and the affects of mixing it with alcohol. You may want to try that if you can't find anyone to testify.