TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Janine Arvizu--"Forensic Lab Quality Control Auditor"--DWI case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Janine Arvizu--"Forensic Lab Quality Control Auditor"--DWI case Login/Join

posted
Looking for additional intel and data on this person. Dallas County and Lubbock have provided me info.

Any other Counties and/or DA Offices?

Testifying in DWI case regarding "Blood Draw" and lack of standards of DPS and other labs.

I need and welcome any and all info, calls, emails, data. I'll share same back when done.

Grateful for all help.

Bill Helwig
Yoakum County CDA
Plains, TX

806.456.7480 ext 6
bhelwig@yoakumcounty.org

Posts: 22 | Location: Plains, Texas, USA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just noticed this. Do you still need info?

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is supposed to testify in a DWI trial against me in June. Please share anything you can. I did get one transcript of her testimony in Dallas County in a DWI trial.

David Holmes
County Attorney - Hill County

Posts: 11 | Location: Hillsboro, Texas, USA | Registered: June 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David,

Sent you three transcripts of her testimony in DWIs from our county.

Posts: 81 | Registered: December 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been a minute since the above post but any information or transcripts would really help!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 23, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 23, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post