TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Ken Dahl, AT&T
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ken Dahl, AT&T Login/Join

posted
I was recently at the Key Personnel Seminar in Dallas and one of the speaker gave Ken Dahl with AT&T as an expert witness who will help you set up PowerPoint programs showing where phones are pinging off cell towers. Unfortunately, I did not get his contact info. Is there anyone that can help me? I really appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.

Posts: 3 | Location: Liberty County | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also like his contact information if anyone has it.

Thanks

Posts: 12 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: January 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken Dahl was used on a murder case in Bexar County. Email me and I'll get you the info.

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I recently posted that I am looking for contact info on Ken Dahl and you replied for me email you and you would send me the info. I appreciate this very much. I was told at the seminar that he is very helpful. jean.moser@co.liberty.tx.us

Posts: 3 | Location: Liberty County | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post