TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Lance Platt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lance Platt Login/Join

<Markus Kypreos>
posted
Has anyone encountered Lance Platt, a criminal defense expert who tesitifes in DWI cases? Rumor has it he's in Collin County tomorrow. Thanks.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Markus:

These guys (there are two of them) have been discussed here before. Scroll down to entries from around 1-29-04, and you'll see a title "Trichter Experts" and another one right beneath that dealing with Troy Walden & Lance Platt.

You can call me at 979-361-4300 and I'll tell you what I can.

Posts: 114 | Location: Bryan, Texas, USA | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Platt did show up in Collin County yesterday. We are now 2 guilty verdicts for 2 in which he testified for the defense. You can contact our Prosecutor, Scott Becker at 972-548-4323 for information on yesterday's trial. We are having a transcript prepared for anyone that may want to use it. Becker did an outstanding job on cross.

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post