TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Expert Witnesses    Intox. Manslaughter, Defense Expert, & Marijuana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Intox. Manslaughter, Defense Expert, & Marijuana Login/Join

posted
Questions:

1) Has anyone dealt with James Booker (Central Texas Analytical Consultants) regarding marijuana intoxication. If so, can you provide cross-examination material or access to transcripts.

2) Any "learned treatises" or research material that you can provide regarding marijuana intoxication will be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Shaun Carpenter
ADA, Hamilton County
sdcarpenter220@gmail.com

Shaun Carpenter

Posts: 14 | Location: Bosque, Comanche, & Hamilton Counties | Registered: March 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have an intoxication manslaughter set in a week and half where the designated expert is James Booker. Have you been able to receive any information on him?

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A while back I was supposed to have a trial where he was going to be called, but our defendant ended up pleading. Before that happened, though, I asked for and received some good stuff that I can forward to you. Are the emails in your profiles okay?

Posts: 41 | Location: 47th District | Registered: June 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a message back from dallascounty.org that the message was too large (attachments total about 10MB). I can send to another address if you like, or I can try to split up the attachments. Let me know what you would prefer.

Posts: 41 | Location: 47th District | Registered: June 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post