TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    Requests for proposals-county software
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Requests for proposals-county software Login/Join 
posted
I need help with forms. My county is about to go out for Requests for proposals for software companies. I have been asked to create those requests. Has anyone done this lately and would like to share. If yes, please e-mail the RFP's to jrenken@wacounty.com.

Posts: 47 | Location: Brenham, Texas | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fort Bend County is in the middle of a county-wide conversion that will integrate all of the judicial departments. Tyler Technologies Odyssey program. This is being accomplished through the Conference of Urban Counties, so you might contact the CUC to see how this may benefit you.

Posts: 73 | Location: Richmond, TX | Registered: January 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is an old post-- but I thought I would do a follow-up inquiry. We hate our current version of Odyssey through Tyler. Some counties seem to have had good luck, which others seem to have suffered as much as we have. Can you let me know if ya'll did convert to them, and if not, what system did you go with.

Posts: 2 | Location: Kaufman, Texas | Registered: October 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post