TDCAA Community
False Documents & Illegal Aliens

This topic can be found at:

January 05, 2009, 10:47
False Documents & Illegal Aliens
I am curious to know how other jurisdictions are handeling the cases involving false DL's and SS cards. Do you offer probation to defendants in violation of federal law? If so, do you alter your probation paperwork? Has anyone found a general consensus on how to handle those found with false ssn's or dl's (not FUPII), where they have no criminal history?

[This message was edited by NANCYW on 01-08-09 at .]
April 16, 2009, 16:20
David H
If you're in the U.S. illegally, I won't offer you a probation, since by definition you're violating a law by being here.
June 30, 2011, 08:21
If they are in the country illegally you need to call Border Patrol to investigate.