TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Other    New Range in Williamson County?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Range in Williamson County? Login/Join 
posted
I thought, a few months back, I saw a news story about a new target range specifically for law enforcement in the Capital area. I thought it was in Williamson County, south of Hutto-ish.

I can't find ANYTHING after a half hour in Google. Was I smoking crack (and would I admit that here?)?

Any help appreciated...

Mike Smile

Posts: 22 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
D.P.S. has a range north of Georgetown, out towards Florence. I don't think they let anyone but their personnel use it though. You might call and check. I have the range secretary's email address at work. I will send it to you monday.

Posts: 19 | Registered: June 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Williamson County does have a new range/facility outside of Hutto. You'll need to contact the Williamson County Sheriff's Department training division for more details. Call their main # and ask for training.

DPS also has a new range in Florence. I think K.C.'s correct about DPS use only.

Posts: 90 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post