TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    facebook subpoena
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

facebook subpoena Login/Join 
posted
please, need facebook subpoena with language to obtain private messages....i believe there are terms of art....thanks.

Posts: 11 | Location: Richmond, Tx, USA | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About 30 days ago I needed some Facebook information and sent them a subpoena. I finally got back a few pages but not what we wanted. After we finally got a hold of a live person we were told that they had changed their policy on subpoenas and that if we wanted more information we would need a search warrant. However, I do have some sample docs. If you email me I will send you the information. mary.trost@co.ellis.tx.us

Posts: 13 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats what we do now as well, a search warrant.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a Facebook publication on the matter: Facebook Law Enforcement Guidelines

And a sample warrant: Sample Warrant from Feds

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post