TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    They keep getting younger...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They keep getting younger... Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got off on a technicality, did he? I'm gonna have to watch that toddler of mine like a hawk. There's no telling what he'd do for a Snickers bar.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I got home I clicked the link for the AP article and it took me to the AP page rather than the article itself. Sorry about that. Here's the article:

Sat Nov 4, 6:20 AM ET

PATNA, India - Police charged a suspect after a bus driver was robbed of his fares, then realized the suspect was a 3-month old baby.

The boy, Parveen Kumar, had been listed along with his father on an initial charge sheet after the bus driver was robbed, police in the eastern Indian state of Bihar said Friday.

The baby had been charged with robbery, extortion and banditry, said local superintendent of police Rattan Sajai.

Though the robbery in the remote village of Muzzafarpur occurred Sept. 19, the fact that a prime suspect was an infant only came to light recently when police launched their investigation, Sanjai said.

Police blamed the bus driver, saying he reported the baby as a conspirator because of a personal grudge he had with the father.

The charges against the boy have since been dropped, Sanjai said.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post