TDCAA Community
Child support to the County?

This topic can be found at:

February 03, 2010, 11:56
Child support to the County?
I've got a kid who is about to spend 9 months in a rehab facility for juvenile sex offenders, which, as you all know, is very expensive for the County. Kid lives with Grandma, who receives occasional child support payments (through the AG) from absentee father. We would like to have those payments assigned to the County while kid is in the facility. Anybody have any idea if this can be done, and if so, how? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated......
February 04, 2010, 13:42
Stacey L. Brownlee
54.06 Texas Family Code