TDCAA Community
Records Military

This topic can be found at:

August 26, 2013, 11:58
Laura Holder
Records Military
Does anyone know if juvenile Class C offenses may be released to military if the juvenile signs an authorization? One of our JP Courts received request and authorization and doesn't know if they can send copies of the truancy and/or other class c offenses regarding that former juvenile.

Do you know?

Thanks in advance!

Laura W. Holder
Assistant County Attorney
Henderson County, Texas