TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    Waiver of Jurisdiction and Transfer to Criminal Court Forms
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waiver of Jurisdiction and Transfer to Criminal Court Forms Login/Join 
posted
I am handling a juvenile case wherein I will be filing a Petition for Waiver of Jurisdiction and Transfer to Criminal Court and want to make sure that my documents are accurate. Can my fellow juvenile prosecutors send me any forms from your counties for use as a reference.

I am specifically interested in the Petition and the Order Setting Hearing. None of the Orders that I have encountered reference the individual who shall complete the diagnostic study of the juvenile and the timeframes for completion and distribution under the Family Code. I was wondering if I was over thinking it. Any assistance is appreciated.

Posts: 13 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
juvenilelaw.org has certification forms on their website.

Posts: 26 | Location: Andrews County | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post