TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    Determinate Sentence Judgment Form
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Determinate Sentence Judgment Form Login/Join 
posted
I would appreciate it if anyone could email me a Determinate Sentence Judgment form. More specifically, we have an agreement for a determinate sentence and need an order for such. Email is jbrick@co.brazos.tx.us

Thank You.

[This message was edited by John Brick on 04-05-06 at .]

Posts: 10 | Location: Bryan, TX | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TYC time or probation ?

I have LOTS of them so if you'll be specific with your charges and punishment I can probably get you real close.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am County Attorney for Bosque County, Texas and am attmpting to prepare a agreed determinate sentence order. I do not have the necessary forms and would appreciate something to go by. This case involves 15 year old pleading to 15 year determinate sentence for sexual assault on a 7 year old.
Thanks,
David Christian

Posts: 1 | Location: Meridian, Tx | Registered: August 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David,
I sent you a DS-TYC stip pack.
If you need something else let me know.

sbrownlee@wilco.org

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post