TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    experts in certification hearing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

experts in certification hearing Login/Join 
posted
I'm preparing for a certification hearing where the Court has appointed "Dr." Joe Periano to complete the psychological evaluation. The result was not certification leaning.

I'm doing my homework on him to prepare for cross. (1) Has anyone dealt with him? If so, any pointers?

(2) has anyone used Dr. Seth W. Silverman of Houston for a psych' eval? If so, your thoughts.

Posts: 10 | Location: Richmond, Texas USA | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thomas you better check with Fred before you use Seth Silverman. We used him once or twice for juvi psychs when I was there (OMG has it been 8 years ago ??!!) and then he was an expert for the defense in one of Fred's capital cases and the rest is history.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post