TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    Determinate Disposition Charge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Determinate Disposition Charge Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have a determinate sentence disposition jury charge? I am very opposed to reinventing the wheel. Thanks.

Chris

Posts: 77 | Location: Montgomery County, Texas | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with you ! Sent you the most complicated one I had so you could pick and chose what you needed from it. If you need soemthing else let me know. You might also look on the TJPC website or the juvenile section of the state bar, they have some forms too, but I don't remember seeing a DS punishment form.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stacey:

I don't believe that I received your charge. Here's my address: callen@co.montgomery.tx.us

I've got something in place but would love to take a look at yours before submitting it to the court (tomorrow). Thanks.

Chris

Posts: 77 | Location: Montgomery County, Texas | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email system here bites !!

I sent it again. If you didn't get it, let me know and I can at least fax it to you.

Good luck.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post