TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    Students intending to distribute fake "drugs"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Students intending to distribute fake "drugs" Login/Join 
posted
I was newly assigned to my office's juvenile docket. Recently, we've had a slew of elementary/middle school kids who bring baggies of "marihuana" and green pills they call "roofies" to school and offer to sell them to other students. These baggies are not actually marihuana and the green pills are something like Mucinex. I'm curious how other jurisdictions handle these cases. Thank you.

Posts: 7 | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have an answer for you, but I'm very interested in the replies..I'm putting this on my research list.

Posts: 5 | Location: Orange County | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at Delivery of a Simulated Controlled Substance (or attempted) 482 HSC to see if it fits what you have. Back when I was in juvi they would crush chalk or shave white bar soap and sell it as cocaine

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post