TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Juvenile Law    Forms for juvenile plea
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forms for juvenile plea Login/Join 
posted
I need some basic juvenile forms. Class A misdemeanor, juvenile wants to plead true and agreement has been reached with defense attorney. We are not going to do deferred prosecution. He will be adjudicated based on the plea and is going on probation.

Anybody want to share? Sample docs will work as well.

Posts: 8 | Location: Briscoe County Texas | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be glad to share my forms. Send me an email at mary.trost@co.ellis.tx.us and I will send them to you. I also do a lot of what I call Court-Ordered Deferred and if you want I can send you a copy of the document that I use.

Posts: 13 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: May 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emily, I also have several on the computer. LEt me know if you need them - or if you would just like me to have a CD of them at the Civil.

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post