TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Looking for Robert L Adkins firearms examiner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Robert L Adkins firearms examiner Login/Join 
posted
We are doing a retrial of a Capital Murder case in Harris County. Iam looking for Robert l Adkins who at one time was a Firearms Examiner for Southwestn Institute of Forensic Sciences at Dallas and also worked for Fort Worth Police Department. Anyone have contact information for him, or know how to get a hold of him?

Posts: 2 | Location: Houston | Registered: November 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How long ago did he work there? I have run into this issue with SWIFS personnel before. I can check for some contact info I have tomorrow for a former administrator there.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have also, in the past, sent an open records request to Dallas County Human Resources to get the necessary identifying information to find former scientists the same way we find other difficult witnesses.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might check with defense attorneys. I believe he testified in one of our cases as a defense expert.

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the contact info for Bob Adkins:

Cell Phone: 972-768-8547

E-Mail: rladkins44@yahoo.com

Good luck!

Posts: 41 | Location: Arlington, Texas | Registered: February 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post