TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    2nd annual "Fun, Networking & Fundraising" at Investigator School
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2nd annual "Fun, Networking & Fundraising" at Investigator School Login/Join 
posted
Not quite the BCS, but it's tournament time! For the 2nd year, the Investigator Section will conduct a bowling tournament as a night time activity during Investigator School to raise money for the Scholarship fund.

The heated competition will be on Tuesday, Feb. 15. This year, $25 will get you 3 games of bowling, shoes and a meal. Awards will be handed out to high scorers and low scorers and top teams.

The tournment can only accomodate 80 people (16 teams with 5 people each). Start working on your team now. Don't worry if you don't know 4 other people, we'll fill up the teams as you register. Even if you don't bowl, last year's event proved to be quite an amusing sight to see, so come on out and join us!

Look for your Board members working the sign-up table (Cash or checks accepted)as you register for the school. Slots will go quick, don't delay!

Hope to see you there!

Posts: 90 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had a GREAT time last year. I like to bowl, but like Melissa said, even if you don't it was definitely worth watching. Oh yea, we raised over $700.00 for our scholarship fund. Not bad for a few hours of work, I mean fun. See you guys in SA next month. Happy New Year!

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a lot of fun last year...I've been waiting to hear if we were going to have the bowling tournament again this year. I didn't bowl, but still had a great time watching our team contend. We are looking forward to the same this year.

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping that my team members from last year are paying attention, 'cause this could be OUR year!

Even if John brings his ball, we can still take him! Big Grin

Posts: 90 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post