TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Investigator Appreciation Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Investigator Appreciation Day Login/Join 
posted
Last year our office officially dedicated the first Tuesday of December as Investigator Appreciation Day! Smile I don't know if any other offices do this, but just want to let all my other investigator buddies out there know I appreciate all of you and the work you do!

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our office declared the 7th Saturday after the second full moon in February as investigator appreciation day. Needless to say, I haven't gotten my card yet.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A.P., you just made me laugh out loud! You know you are appreciated, no matter what Cool

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post