TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Your 2005 Board Members
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your 2005 Board Members Login/Join 
posted
This year's Investigator School had a record attendance with nearly 360 Investigators. I know many of you had other committments and were unable to be there, though, so I will take this opportunity to pass on an update.

As most of you know, every year, during the February School, the three senior members of the board rotate off and we elect three new Investigators to serve for three years.

We had number of qualified people who ran for the board this year and the voting was close. Your choices for the three new members were (alphabetically) , T. Patrick Bostick, Maria Canizales and Jay Griffin.

Your board members for this year are...

Elected members:
Craig Hill - Nueces County
Joe Curiel - Bexar County
Xavier Montalvo - Travis County
Joy Mills - Scholarship Committee - Dallas County
Jay Griffin - Walker County
T. Patrick Bostick - Social Committee - Midland County

Officers:
Melissa Hightower - Ex-Oficio - Awards Committee - Williamson County
Maria Canizales - Secretary - Travis County
Dusty Dowgar - Vice-Chairman - Walker County
Terry Vogel - Chairman - Moore County

Appointed Members
Ted Wilson - Attorney Member - ADA Harris County
Lindsey Roberts - TDCAA Training Director
W. W. "Woody" Woodruff - TCLEOSE Rep - Harris County

Its time to start planning topics and speakers for next year's Investigator School. If you have ideas, wants or needs, please let one of us know.

I can be reached anytime via e-mail
69thdainv@moorecountytexas.com

Posts: 47 | Location: Dumas, Tx | Registered: March 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post