TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Board By-Law Change vote
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Board By-Law Change vote Login/Join 
posted
Just a reminder that next week at the Annual, there will be a vote on a by-laws change in the way the Investigator Section Board of Directors are elected. The vote will take place during the first morning break on Thursday, Sept 24th. At this time, the Investigator's section is the only TDCAA board that elects board members using "at large" positons. The by-laws change will enable the investigator section to elect board members using districts which will be the same as the other TDCAA boards. If the by-laws change is approved, it will take effect for the elections to be held in February at the Investigator's conference. If you have any qustions, please contact a board memeber or myslef.

Posts: 55 | Location: Palestine, Tx | Registered: February 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will not be able to attend the Annual Conference, but would like to voice my personal opinion. I hope my opinion and any others posted will be taken into consideration.
It is my opinion that the by-laws should be changed from the "at large" positions to the regional positions. That will allow representation for all regions in the State.

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The vote to change from electing the board from "At Large" positions to regional directors passed overwhelmingly. The change will begin in February. The regions may be viewed on the TDCAA website.

Posts: 55 | Location: Palestine, Tx | Registered: February 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right click and select view image to see the map.

[This message was edited by John B. Lyons on 09-30-09 at .]

[This message was edited by John B. Lyons on 09-30-09 at .]

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could not open your link so I am not sure if your map is the current one. You can find the map in the DWI resources section. I am working with TDCAA on making the map more readily accessible. We will also be posting the information on which regions will be up for election in February 2010 in the January/February Prosecutor and on the Forum in the near future. Feel free to call me at 940-349-2714.

Thanks

Posts: 28 | Location: Denton, Texas USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post