TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    What I wish someone had told me.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What I wish someone had told me..... Login/Join 
posted
This is for all you Investigators that have been around for awhile. We are currently preparing for the new Investigator track at Investigator school and know that there is lots of advice that we could pass on. So let's hear it!

Looking back, what do you wish you would have known when you first started as a DA/CA investigator that you know now? What is the one piece of advice that you have never forgotten that made your career at the DA/CA office so much better?

Please share your thoughts and we will use them in the upcoming training in February to help get our new folks off to a good start!

Thanks!

Posts: 90 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Melissa,

I'm new here and looking for a good investigator. What is investigator school, and is there an association of investigators?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me make a rash assumption here: It appears that you wish to hire a private investigator to do some civil work(divorce, etc.) for you. If that is correct, this is not the place you want to post.

This forum serves Texas Peace Officers (and some investigators who are not peace officers) who perform criminal investigative work, among other functions, for prosecuting attorneys (District or Count Attornys).

If my assumption is correct, you would be better served to visit this website http://www.tali.org/ to start with.

If my assumption is incorrect, and you seek someone to investigate a criminal offense, then your first step would be to speak with your local law enforcement agency.

Posts: 47 | Location: Dumas, Tx | Registered: March 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post