TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    new user
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new user Login/Join 
posted
Hello, to all. Just signed up to be a user. Hope all is well with everyone.

Posts: 3 | Location: Jefferson, Texas | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Larry! I hope all is well with you in Jefferson. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the school in February. Don't forget my jelly if you still have a few cases lying about...haha.

Take care,

Phillip

Posts: 11 | Location: Waxahachie, TX. USA | Registered: March 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought GW always supplied the jelly at Inv. School.

Posts: 23 | Location: Hunt County, TX | Registered: October 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Larry, just because you are a new user doesn't mean you haven't been around nine years longer than dirt! I would like to see this forum is brought up at the Investigator School in February. I hope to see the Investigator Section use it as a tool for updates, inquiries, shared information, etc. I read it daily and have learned alot in doing so, not to mention how to noodle for catfish!
Hope to see you all in February....Tree, we all know what GW brings and it is not jelly...

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post