TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Important TCLEOSE information
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Important TCLEOSE information Login/Join 
posted
Due to the obvious personal security issues involved with using SSN, TCLEOSE is now issuing PID numbers to all licensees. Academies cannot enter TCLEOSE credit without this number!!! Please contact TCLEOSE Licensing and Certification to obtain your PID number. This number will be required for all class registration forms.

Call and get your PID # BEFORE February's Inv. School to make life MUCH easier on everyone.

Posts: 90 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was simple !!!

I just called TCLEOSE and they gave me my PID over the phone. I wish everything was that easy Smile.

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guess what Inv. School is not our first time to have to deal with this. Melissa, Georgetown DWI school is January 4. Can you be there to help 50 or so very confused officers? Oh I can't wait.

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never fear Clay...we'll make it work!

As John stated, it is VERY easy to call TCLEOSE and get your PID #.

However, I have also discovered that anyone who has access to TCLEDDS can get this # too. So if your agency uses TCLEDDS (or a neighboring agency does) run a new report for yourself and look at your training sheet for the "TCLEOSE ID #". This IS your PID #.

Pass the word!

Posts: 90 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, if you use POSEIT for online TCLEOSE CE through SHSU, then your PID is a part of your profile. You can view it there if you registered in the past...

Mike Smile

Posts: 22 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post