TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Investigator Manual update
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Investigator Manual update Login/Join 
posted
A.P. Merillat, with the able assistance of the TDCAA investigator board, is going to be updating TDCAA's investigator manual. We'd love to have your input and suggestions on what additional topics, forms, charts, lists, etc. you'd like to see in the next edition.

Please e-mail (beckham@tdcaa.com) or post your suggestions. Thanks!

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Projected Release Date for New Manual?

Posts: 53 | Location: Arlington TX USA | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, in time for the 2006 Annual Conference in South Padre. If not then, by February 2007 for the Investigator School.

What else would you like to see in the manual?

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A.P. did an outstanding job in updating the 2003 Manual. I would only suggest updating the sections requiring an update since the last Legislative session.

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know if I can help on the research?

Posts: 3 | Location: Anderson, Texas | Registered: September 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got one... only ONE dog-eared, coffee stained copy of the 2003 Investigator Manual with a Resonable Facsimile of A.P. Merillat's signature with a dedication "To Snuffy! Thanks for the ride home... A.P.

TDCAA Members get first shot... before I put it on eBay in two weeks... then the opening bid will be $9.99 Shipping is Negotiable Razz

Posts: 19 | Location: Livingston, Texas | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Psssst -- hey Bill, I'll give you $10 just for the "Snuffy" page. If that's not a deal, then I claim forgery, or perhaps the reference is to a different A.P.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had it on eBay in the BUY IT NOW for $3.99 and the auction expired...

It's yours for a Snickers and a Diet Dr. Pepper! Roll Eyes Next time you're in town!

Posts: 19 | Location: Livingston, Texas | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post