TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    OAG Investigators
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OAG Investigators Login/Join 
posted
Will the Attorney General Investigators even be welcomed as members of TDCAA? We are working for the same goal and I was soooo close to my PCI when I left for the OAG.

Posts: 5 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: April 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OAG investigators are always welcome to train with the TDCAA investigators.
Receiving a PCI as an OAG investigator is not provided for in the Investigator Section bylaws. I recommend you contact a Board member or chairman, Dusty Dowgar. They can adress this issue in a Board meeting and decide if it merits purposing a change to the bylaws.

Posts: 20 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: September 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have passed the information on to Dusty to be considered at the board meeting next week.

Posts: 55 | Location: Palestine, Tx | Registered: February 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback. Our agency is growing very rapidly and I feel we could be an asset to the Investigator section. This coming from a former member...just my two cents.

Posts: 5 | Location: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: April 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post