TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Investigator Mike McGraw, Ellis County & District Attorney's Office
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Investigator Mike McGraw, Ellis County & District Attorney's Office Login/Join 
posted
Mike has lost his battle but was a warrior to the end. After he was taken off life-support, Mike continued to battle for hours but could not recover. He passed peacefully today around 5 PM. I will let you know about the funeral arrangements and family wishes as they are decided. Thanks for your many prayers and condolences.

Posts: 8 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a loss. Mike a friend to everyone he met. I will always remember him at the Investigator's Schools wearing his multitude of jerseys. Where in the world did he get all those jerseys? God bless Mike's wife and family during this difficult time. I hope that all the DA/CA Investigators around the state would wear a mourning band on their badges in Mike's honor.

Posts: 62 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike,Samme Glasby and I started at the Dallas County District Attorney's Office around the same time as Paralegals. Mike was always the one who had the drive to go above and beyond the call of duty. He would be the first to volunteer to help anyone get the job done. When he became an investigator, I know that was a great accomplishment for him. Mike, I'll miss you! Mike, I love you as my brother.
Mitzi

Posts: 5 | Location: anna,tx usa | Registered: April 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MIKE WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST TO VOLUNTEER WHEN WE WENT INTO THE FIELD. HE ALWAYS PUT 110%
INTO HIS WORK.

ED.

ED GONZALEZ

Posts: 1 | Location: DALLAS,TEXAS USA | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I met Mike at my first Investigator School in Austin in 1997. I had only been with my office for six months and didn't know anyone at the school. I remember sitting at a table by myself in the Red Lion Hotel bar on Monday evening. I sat there and soaked in all of the different conversations that were going on around me. After an hour or so, Mike walked over and introduced himself to me. He invited me to join him and several others.

I met a bunch of other Investigators during that school. Many of them have become close friends over the years. I will miss not seeing and visiting with Mike at next years school. God bless you Mike, and thanks for being my friend.

Posts: 151 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post