TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    February Investigator School
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February Investigator School Login/Join 
posted
Its that time again. We will begin planning for the February 2006 Investigator School very soon and need your input.

What topics are of most interest to you?

Are there problems you need to find solutions for in your investigations or protocols?

Do you need training in computer technology?

Are there outstanding courses you have attended that would be of interest to other investigators?

Do you know excellent, dynamic instructors that you think we would want to approach regarding presentations at the February School?

Your input and opinions regarding training matter. Please post here, in the forum, or e-mail me directly, 69thdainv@moorecountytexas.com

Terry Vogel

Posts: 47 | Location: Dumas, Tx | Registered: March 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need all of our mandated hours.

Posts: 4 | Location: brit | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will the mandatory CIT be offered at the upcoming investigator's school?

Posts: 11 | Location: Waxahachie, TX. USA | Registered: March 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phillip,

We will be discussing, on Friday, whether to offer this class. Would you vote in favor of offering it? Do you know of an instructor?
Please let us know!

Posts: 90 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm only in favor of it because it is a mandatory course. This is a new course and I do not know anyone who offers this type of training or is certified to give it.

Posts: 11 | Location: Waxahachie, TX. USA | Registered: March 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post