TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Investigators    Child Abuse Court Exhibits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Child Abuse Court Exhibits Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know a good company to get exhibits for use in a child abuse case? This case involves a child with broken ribs a ruptured heart and I need exhibits that can show a normal infant heart and a ruptured one. A normal set of infant ribs and a broken set. I also need a infant mannequin that my prosecutor can demonstrate the blows this guy did to his child that ultimately resulted in her death.

Posts: 2 | Location: Angleton, Texas, USA | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me, I have the information you need

(512) 943-1248

Posts: 1 | Location: Williamson County | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chris, your information really helped! Don't hesitate to call us down here if you need anything.

Posts: 2 | Location: Angleton, Texas, USA | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may also want to contact the Shaken Baby Alliance in Fort Worth. Sorry but I don't have their number handy, but you can look them up on the internet. Just ask for Bonnie. They've got some wonderful models and just recently got a big grant to fund obtaining more. They're ordering me some awesome stuff to use in an upcoming child abuse capital.

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post