TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Appellate    Criminal Appellate Specialty Field
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Criminal Appellate Specialty Field Login/Join 
posted
I have spoken to the board of legal specialization people about the possibility of creating a new specialty field for criminal appellate practice and I'm trying to see how much interest there is for this. I spoke to some of the people from the capital litigation section of the AG's office at the recent seminar and they seem to be for it. At a bare minimum we need 100 attorneys (including defense lawyers)to recommend this as a specialty area. I would be willing to do the legwork if there are enough people interested. The nuts and bolts of creating a new specialty area are on the TBLS website. If anyone is interested in trying this, please feel free to contact me by phone (409-267-8271) or email(wftm@prodigy.net)with any comments and or suggestions. I posted a similar message in the criminal section. Thanks.

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post