TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Appellate    Attn: Brazos County D.A. Office
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attn: Brazos County D.A. Office Login/Join 
posted
Fyi: an el paso attorney/blogger's comments regarding a Brazos County Judge.

www.theresacaballero.com

JM

Posts: 14 | Location: El Paso, TX, U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Read it and the first thing I thought? I was at UT Law in 1988 & I don't remember any "race rally where a bunch of white law school students were screaming at black law school students telling them to go home". In fact, I don't remember anything like that at all and, being someone who would have qualified as a "kid from a little hamlet in Texas" at that time (except I was about 5 or 6 years older than most of the students), I never heard anyone call a Hispanic or Black student out for their heritage.

I admit there were quite a few days I didn't actually make it to all my classes (don't even get me started on the Code classes) but I don't think I was that oblivious.

Posts: 108 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post