TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Appellate    appellate courts still down
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

appellate courts still down Login/Join 
posted
Does anybody have any idea what happened to the websites and when they should be up again?

Posts: 286 | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand that a power failure in Austin on Wednesday crashed the entire system. When I tried to access the C.C.A. and 13th Court of Appeals sites this afternoon I was able to get handdown lists for this week, but still cannot access the opinions mentioned in the lists.

Posts: 40 | Location: Edinburg, Texas U.S.A. | Registered: June 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have any information concerning when the actual PDF opinions from last week will be posted on the court websites?

Posts: 40 | Location: Edinburg, Texas U.S.A. | Registered: June 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard anything, except for your earlier response.

posted Hide Post
The Court of Criminal Appeals' opinions from last Wednesday are now posted.

posted Hide Post
Seems like it's down again. I can't get to the hand down lists for the 1st or the 14th.

posted Hide Post
Seems to be back up.

posted Hide Post
Well, it's up, but with no PDFs for today's opinions and orders.
Strange.

posted Hide Post
Service has been very spotty. Other links on the sites have been down; portal was down at times. They must have suffered some damage to the servers.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post