TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Appellate    What not to say in an appellate motion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What not to say in an appellate motion Login/Join 
posted
Let's start the ball rolling with this lovely motion for rehearing:

"Plaintiff has news for these slime ball, piece of [expletive], [expletive] clown judges (Bowie, Canby, Thomas and Fletcher-this means you) that think they are going to rig the system and railroad the poor and innocent- such as blocking the discovery process so the poor cannot defend themselves, commit perjury in their orders and a host of other constitutional violations, and do it with impunity that is simply not going to happen in this case. You [expletive] are now on notice."

And another gem from later in the motion:
"Plaintiff wants the three (3) little [expletive] who are refering to themselves as judges on this case to be on notice that allowing criminal and �ivil fraud to take place
with the blessing and straight up support of the Court (which is supposed to protect people in these situations) is going to result in civil unrest. And that civil unrest is going to start out on the doorsteps of dirty judges. If they allow criminal and civil crimes to take place with their knowledge and support, then maybe they need a dose of their own medicine."

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's comforting to know that the State of California denied this "gentleman" his teaching certificate!

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His motion is proof positive of something I've said for a long time: "As long as there are stupid people in this world, prosecutors will have job security."

(But I further confess that I often wish my job wasn't made quite so secure by some of these people.)

Posts: 218 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some of the language in that motion sounds like it might support a charge of retaliation.

Posts: 33 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texaas | Registered: February 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post