TDCAA Community
Region 2 Members

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6750936611/m/1541077402

March 05, 2010, 15:31
Blanca
Region 2 Members
Region 2
Greetings Dear Region 2 members, my name is Blanca Parra and I am the new Region 2 representative for the TDCAA Key Personnel Board. I am the Executive Secretary to First Assistant Karen Larose; I have been employed with the District Attorney�s Office 34th Judicial District for almost 15 years and a member of TDCAA for 10 years.

This year�s Key Personnel Conference is being held in El Paso, Texas and we would love to have you all visit the Sun City. I am currently working on updating key personnel information (names, email addresses, etc.). Region 2 members if you could please forward your contact information I would really appreciate it. I would love to keep you updated as to this year�s conference. In addition, if you have any suggestions for topics or training you would like to see at this year�s conference or suggest a keynote speaker would love to hear them. Once again, I look forward to hearing and seeing you at our 2010 Key Personnel Conference.
Best,
Blanca Parra
bparra@epcounty.com
District Attorney's Office
34th Judicial District
El Paso, TX
June 30, 2010, 02:33
Dona J
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !