TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Key Personnel    Punishment Ranges
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Punishment Ranges Login/Join 
posted
My office is probably the only one in Texas that does our own guilty plea paperwork! I find I need a new version of the punishment ranges. I have a 2001 publication of a cheat sheet called "Quick Law". I'm sure it's outdated, but I don't know how to go about getting an updated version. Can someone give me an idea of where to look?

Becky
"Life's a Pitch, then you Sing!"

Posts: 1 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: November 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are at the right place. Click on Publications above and you can place an order there.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are also plea forms for prosecutors in The Perfect Plea. It also can be found through the Publications button above.

John Bradley
District Attorney
Williamson County, Texas

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post