TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Key Personnel    credit for incarceration out of county
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

credit for incarceration out of county Login/Join 
posted
I know there has to be a website or shortcut to determining a defendant's time served out of county.
On TDCJ plea documents you have to be specific on incarceration to & from dates, in order to give credit for those dates.
I find a huge number of these spending time in several counties before shipping to TDCJ.
Please tell me there is a better way than to call every county jail that has had custody. I am aware of vine link. That site only shows if they are in custody at the time.
I am new to felony division. I sure hope there is a faster way to get these dates.
Thanks to anyone that can help.

Sandra Vaughn Pena

Posts: 3 | Location: Wharton County District Attorney's Office | Registered: September 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our Sheriff's Department figures the jail credit for us...Wish I could be more of a help..... Good Luck!

Posts: 11 | Location: Bryan, Teaxs USA | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windy:
Our Sheriff's Department figures the jail credit for us...Wish I could be more of a help..... Good Luck!

Thanks so much. I WISH ours did. They do not. As we all know, trying to reach a jail in the larger counties, muchless verification of incarceration time, is VERY time consuming,IF possible.
Thank you again though for trying.

Sandra Vaughn Pena

Posts: 3 | Location: Wharton County District Attorney's Office | Registered: September 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post