TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Key Personnel    Extradition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extradition Login/Join 
posted
The person who took care of our extradictions is no longer in our office and did not train me in the process of extradictions. Will someone please call me at 830-303-1922 and give me some place I start.
Thanks.

Posts: 4 | Location: Seguin,Texas | Registered: May 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One place you might start is with TDCAA's Extradition Manual (only $15--a bargain). It's a 2004 publication, so you might want to check the statute references to make sure there haven't been any substantive amendments. It contains the statutes, sample letters and forms, procedures, etc.

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Extraditions go through the Governor's Office, and I have found the Governor's Counsel to be of great help whenever I had a question or needed some assistance on an extradition. I'm sure if you give them a call, they will give you all the advice and assistance you could ask for.

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone got a number for the governor's counsel?

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The Governor's Office of General Counsel can be reached at (512) 463-1788. Tell the receptionist you have an extradition question and she will refer you to the appropriate person.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post