TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Key Personnel    Time to Plan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time to Plan Login/Join 
posted
It's that time of year again ladies...Time to plan the topics for the Annual Conference and KP Seminar.. Please let me or your Region Rep. know what you would like to see/learn this year...I hope everyone will be able to attend one of the conferences this year... Annual is in South Padre Sept. 19-21 and KP is in Dallas Nov. 7-9... Have a Great Day....

Posts: 11 | Location: Bryan, Teaxs USA | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to see a topic on CJIS. We have regional training for all law enforcement offices dealing with CJIS, but with new people and cross training a constant in our office, it would be nice to have a session on prosecutor portion of CJIS.

Also case studies are always a fun learning experience, so I would enjoy attending more of those.

Posts: 1 | Location: sulphur springs,tx usa | Registered: February 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post