TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Publication Updates    TDCAA Publications in electronic format
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TDCAA Publications in electronic format Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm still working out some pricing issues with Apple on the CCP, but hopefully, it will be up and available for purchase by the end of the year.

Gordon, I'm hoping that your lottery ticket comes through quickly. We're not planning on doing any more electronic books until we give these first two a chance to evaluate sales/costs/impact on print products and so forth. But if we start selling bundles of them, I'm sure we'll get plans underway for expansion.

Look forward to any comments or suggestions in the meantime.

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I bought my ibooks versions of the PC and CCP. Now I think I want an iPad, too!

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that the governor has signed SB 2, the bill from the second special session that addresses punishment for 17-year-old capital murder defendants (see Miller v. Alabama, 132 S.Ct. 2455 (2012)), the Penal Code and Code of Criminal Procedure ebooks are off to the formatter. My hope is to have them back in a month or so, then available for sale on the same three ebook sellers: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Apple. The Penal Code will be $11 and the CCP $16. We'll post something on the front page of the TDCAA website when the books are available for sale, but just wanted you all to know the 2013 editions are in the works.

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post