TDCAA Community
Re: Training on search and seizure

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/1691096571

September 04, 2008, 14:00
kspears
Re: Training on search and seizure
A number of my local law enforcment officers would like for me to put on some training on search and seizure, search warrants and the like. Would anyone be willing to let me use some their materials to help me put something together for my officers? If so, please email me at kspears@milamcounty.net. Thank you.
September 04, 2008, 15:48
kelly weeks
Send me your email and I will attach you a powerpoint on search and seizure and arrest. I use the powerpoint when teaching my college kids on the topic. It is about 3 hours long when you give the lecture. Also I would highly recommend using the TDCAA warrants manual for search and seizure and the TDCAA warrantless search and seizure manual.
September 08, 2008, 09:02
Shane Phelps
I have taught a 4-hour search and seizure class to several of our police agencies here in Brazos County over the past year or so. It emphasizes traffic stops and warrantless searches and arrests, but also covers writing probable cause statements and search warrants affidavits. You're welcome to my powerpoint. Just email me at sphelps@co.brazos.tx.us.