TDCAA Community
mis i.d. expunctions

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/3961022721

April 13, 2006, 13:37
da state
mis i.d. expunctions
What agencies must the state serve the order of expunctions on in order to comply with 55.02 The one I am dealing with is a municipal matter so I imagine the city clerk, city prosecutor,and dps. Then instruct the dps to retreive there records from any federal or state database they sent it to. Am I missing anyone or is the clerk and prosecutor redundant.
April 18, 2006, 15:30
E. Foley
Sorry for the time lapse here--I've been frantically running around lately trying to do both office and personal moves. There probably are some other agencies involved--whatever police agency was involved at the least, possibly others. As our office's lucky designated ADA for dealing with these, I've done maybe 10 of them and have become somewhat of a reluctant pseudo-expert on the subject. Feel free to give me a call (our number's (409)766-2355) if I can help out by providing form documents, a shoulder to cry on, etc.

Elizabeth Foley
Galveston County, Texas
April 19, 2006, 19:23
GG
Elizabeth helped me greatly with my situation in this area. GO E. FOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
April 21, 2006, 09:49
E. Foley
Aw, Greg, it's so sweet of you to say that. I was happy to help. And given the week I've had, I really needed it--thanks! Almost as good as my two year old's timely, "I wuf you, Mommy!" when I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown.