TDCAA Community
define: exculpatory

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/4991076141

December 18, 2006, 12:11
Gordon LeMaire
define: exculpatory
In my case he couldn't remember AND we had (for some unexplained reason) no photos from book-in. So, I felt I did not have anything to go forward on.
December 19, 2006, 08:16
GG
quote:
Originally posted by Clay A.:
BTW CG your rule and mine sound exactly the same. We are the good guys, we don't hide the ball. Problems with PC don't make the defendant not guilty, but do you really want to send a message to all your officers that you pull fast ones. I hate the exclusionary rule, but not enough to skirt it by a hyper technical application of a moral, ethical and practical duty to disclose.

GG
December 22, 2006, 16:47
Shannon Edmonds
Congratulations, Drew, the blogosphere has commended your choice:

Gritsforbreakfast blog

(Just don't read the comment boxes -- it seems the rest of you are evil, crooked shysters who live to imprison the innocent, or some such nonsense ... Roll Eyes )
December 23, 2006, 11:49
GG
I like Shrimp and Grits better than Grist for Breakfast. You can get Shrimp and Grits all over Columbia, South Carolina, if visiting there for business at the NAC, but the best place is The Blue Marlin.
December 23, 2006, 14:54
David Newell
i'm anonymously famous!
December 27, 2006, 09:22
GG
Can you autograph a copy of Brady for me, Newell? Maybe I can sell it on ebay...now that you are famous, or at least infamous...