Brady Disclosure from Hell

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/5391073931

November 02, 2006, 13:33
Robert S. DuBoise
Brady Disclosure from Hell
From MSNBC:

quote:
ROANOKE, Va. - A sheriff and 12 uniformed employees were charged in a racketeering indictment unsealed Thursday that claims drugs and guns seized from criminals were resold to the community.

A U.S. Postal Service employee, a probation officer and five citizens also were charged in the 34-count indictment. The charges include racketeering conspiracy, firearms charges, narcotics distribution, obstruction of justice and perjury.

November 02, 2006, 14:14
Scott Brumley
This isn't a Brady disclosure; it's a misunderstood community industries program. Wink And, lest we lose sight of a key aspect of this, apparently all parties were fully clothed at all relevant times.
November 02, 2006, 15:02
E. Foley
Sounds to me like a innovative attempt to help the taxpayers by creating new, self-sustaining, potentially environmentally friendly (hey, crack's probably sort of biodegradable, right?) forms of government revenue.
November 03, 2006, 08:00
GG
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Brumley:
This isn't a Brady disclosure; it's a misunderstood community industries program. Wink And, lest we lose sight of a key aspect of this, apparently all parties were fully clothed at all relevant times.

And I would like to reinterate that this DID NOT happen in Georgetown and that there was NO NUDITY involved. Big Grin
November 03, 2006, 08:18
Ken Sparks
And apparently no banjo music in that county, either!
November 03, 2006, 09:09
JJ
I used to practice in Martinsville and still have family there. Trust me there is plenty of banjo music!martinsvillebulletin.com