TDCAA Community
POCS Voir Dire

This topic can be found at:
https://tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/6217087416

August 11, 2015, 10:06
CHolland
POCS Voir Dire
Hoping someone can help with a POCS voir dire. I'm at the Crimes Against Children seminar this week so going to be in a crunch getting ready for trial next week. Any help is much appreciated!!!
August 12, 2015, 11:07
Heather K. Hines
I am glad to help. I can send you a copy of the powerpoint I use for voir dire in all my drug cases. If you send me an email I will reply with a copy if that will help. My email is heather.hinese@co.guadalupe.tx.us
August 12, 2015, 16:04
CHolland
Thanks Heather. I actually can't send emails out. My iPad is acting stupid. Will you send it to me at cholland.assistantda@casscountytx<dot>org. Obviously the <dot> is actually a dot. I just didn't want to get a bunch of spam. Thanks!!
August 13, 2015, 09:29
Heather K. Hines
No problem! I just sent it over. Let me know if you don't receive it for some reason. Good luck in trial!
August 13, 2015, 10:12
CHolland
Got it! Thank you! I'll be back in the office tomorrow working on it, and I may have a few questions about some hypos/theme. I'll fill you in later. Thanks again!
May 08, 2017, 11:29
mg1333
Hi Heather,

I'd like to know if you could also send me an email of your voir dire power for your drug cases. I am a new ADA and will be trying my first case so this would be of extreme help. Thank you in advance. My email is : martha.ponce.law@gmail.com